Monday 5 April 2010

MAGICAL MYSTERY TOUR



Paul´s house



A very nice taxi




MENDIPS: Lennon´s house, where he lived with his uncle and auntie. It was forbidden to take any pictures inside but I can assure you it was amazing. The moment I entered Lennon´s room was inexplicable. Actually, when you are in all the rooms and the guide tells you all the things that happened there...it is as if you were reliving those moments.





I don´t remember well but I think Ringo´s house was there. We couldn´t visit the house because I think it was destroyed.




Ringo´s Street




What a wonderful song!...is in my ears and in my eyes...




McCartney´s Street





Although this song was created in Almería while "How I won the War", the film in which Lennon had a role as a soldier, was being shot, Lennon remembered this Liverpudlian orphanage.





I´m not sure but I think it was Harrison´s house. We couldn´t visit it because it was sold.




A Magical Mystery Tour replica bus

The only houses you can visit ( thanks to the National Trust) are those of Lennon and McCartney.

No comments:

Post a Comment